iWorks does not have a direct link to popular cloud storage services such as DropBox and Google Docs. That makes saving and synchronizing messy if you use Pages.
Here's one nice - and free - solution. Otixo - http://otixo.com
- Sign up for an account at Otixo and link it to your cloud storage account account. You can add as many as you like - it supports many of the common solutions.
- Once you've signed up, whenever you want to save a document in Pages, go to Share and Print and select to save the document to your WebDav folder.
- Use https://dav.otixo.com as your WebDav server address.
- Enter the username and password you use for Otixo and your cloud accounts will appear.
- Your Pages document is now in your cloud account.