iPads in Education

Innovating education with technology.

All Discussions Tagged 'iPad' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Workflow without cloud?

Hi We are a Linux based school, with everything coming from central servers at our school board. (Really good for updating, and energy sav…

Started by Del Morgan

0 Oct 22, 2012

How to get and share ebook novels in school

(Cross posted in TICL Ning Discussion) Hello, We are about to embark on a 6th grade 1 to 1 iPad initiative in our school. Along with the ma…

Started by Juli Olson

0 Jun 26, 2012

Editing Office web apps on an iPad

Hi, I am wanting our students to be able to edit their Word and PowerPoint documents, via Office Web Apps on their iPad. We are about to im…

Started by Tricia O'Keeffe

1 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Grimes

How to get around Java....

Hi... I've been pushing for the last couple of months for our school to invest in iPad's to replace our aging mobile laptop cart. One of t…

Started by Frank Garufi Jr.

7 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

ePortfolio tools for iPad

My school is going to outfit our grade level (grade 2) with a 1:2 set of iPads, which we hope will then become 1:1 in the next year or so.…

Started by Marcello Mongardi

4 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Teaching Large Classes with an iPad

[Reprinted from sageonstage.com] To this day I remain a big fan of the overhead projector.  I truly believe it was more effective a tool fo…

Started by Perry Samson

0 Dec 29, 2011

How about a 1 on 1 mid lecture feedback tool?

Mid lecture feed backing is a very important tool for teachers to understand the extent of grasp of subject by students, and judge whether…

Started by Sanjay Mehrotra

0 Nov 29, 2011

1:1 iPad Program - does your school have one?

Hi everyone, Just curious how many of you out there have a 1:1 iPad program in your school now, or whether you are planning on implementing…

Started by Michele Velthuizen

11 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Richard Graham

How do I best project my iPad 2?

I recently purchased a mini projector, but I found out that it does NOT support the iPad 2.  Does anyone know of an inexpensive LCD or LED…

Started by Bill Kujawa

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Bill Kujawa

iPad Classroom Management and Custom Educational Apps

Hey there educators, I've been working on a classroom management app for some school districts that I'd love to share with you all.  I used…

Started by C. A. Beninati

10 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by C. A. Beninati

RSS

About

Sam Gliksman created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Sam Gliksman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service