iPads in Education

Exploring the use of iPads and mobile devices in education.

Sam Gliksman's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"I've added a YouTube video to the site video collection. it explains how to use Conf…"

Sam Gliksman replied Jun 26 to Apple Configurator, help needed!

1 Jun 26
Reply by Sam Gliksman

"External mics all cable into the iPad. You can either purchase one that connects dir…"

Sam Gliksman replied Jun 11 to What are your "cant do without" iPad accessories?

9 Jun 13
Reply by Louise Winsor

"Yes. I worked with an art teacher at one school and he created tables out of foam co…"

Sam Gliksman replied Jun 11 to iPad Filming Table

4 Jun 11
Reply by Shelly Moses

"I use the Samson Meteor mic for media production in class or elsewhere. It's a high…"

Sam Gliksman replied Jun 11 to What are your "cant do without" iPad accessories?

9 Jun 13
Reply by Louise Winsor

"Did your IT person/dept set up the Wordpress server? I think the best equivalent for…"

Sam Gliksman replied May 7 to What are you using for student blogging on iPads?

2 May 7
Reply by Sam Gliksman

"The most efficient solution is to post those documents and any other reference mater…"

Sam Gliksman replied Apr 2 to Educational benefits of proving documents students via iPads rather than on paper.

2 Apr 2
Reply by Shaun Barton

"It's just the same as using Safe Search on Google. Not sure how you could ensure its…"

Sam Gliksman replied Dec 10, 2013 to Blocking Students From Google Image Search

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sam Gliksman

"Well, I should preface my comments by saying that I'd vote for education about appro…"

Sam Gliksman replied Dec 9, 2013 to Blocking Students From Google Image Search

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sam Gliksman

"Thanks to James Formato at Thayer Academy in MA for submitting the following media p…"

Sam Gliksman replied Nov 11, 2013 to What has been your most effective iPad media project?

4 Feb 5
Reply by Katie Rathmell

"Great article about the LAUSD iPad initiative. It argues that the kids hacking the i…"

Sam Gliksman replied Oct 14, 2013 to Is LA Unified's Plan to Go 1:1 iPads a Good Move?

14 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Vic D'Sims

RSS

About

Sam Gliksman created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Sam Gliksman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service