iPads in Education

Innovating education with technology.

Tips, Tricks & Suggestions (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convert any webpage into an Epub

Earlier I posted about adding PDF’s easily to your new iPad. Today Chad Reynolds shared a tool with me that will convert any webpage into a…

Started by TJ Houston

4 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Bullock

How to download YouTube videos to your iPhone or iPad

You have an important video to watch or present and you're unsure about the reliability of the broadband connection. Now you can download t…

Started by Sam Gliksman

2 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Linda Hefferin

Cool Way to Share Your Favorite Apps

Today while browsing @tonyvincent ‘s blog I noticed a cool tool that he was using to share his favorite IOS apps. Appsfire is a place for y…

Started by TJ Houston

3 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Obe Hostetter

Create E-pubs to use on the Ipad. (Mac)

Earlier I shared a resource for creating an Epub from any website. What about creating your own lab manual, children’s book, or even have y…

Started by TJ Houston

0 Aug 2, 2011

Tips for Keeping Your iPad Data Secure

You'll want to ensure that the data you keep on your iPad is secure from theft. Here are some simple suggestions:   1. Set your iPad to e…

Started by Sam Gliksman

0 Jul 28, 2011

Stream Live Video Directly From Your iPad (or iPhone)

Ustream, the streaming video service has launched its first iPad-optimized app, allowing users to view live and recorded content streaming…

Started by Sam Gliksman

0 Jul 28, 2011

Using Your iPad as an Interactive Whiteboard

Thanks to Bill Kujawa for this tip...   I just ran across an App called Replay Note.  It allows you to use you iPad as an interactive White…

Started by Sam Gliksman

0 Jul 28, 2011

Use Your iPad as a Second Display for Your Computer

A number of iPad apps allow you to use your device as a second screen for your computer. A recent article on TechRadar details one popular…

Started by Sam Gliksman

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Kyle DePasquale

How to Make Any App AirPlay Compatible

Thanks to LifeHacker for this tip... Some apps don't have AirPlay support built-in, but that doesn't mean you can't force their audio strea…

Started by Sam Gliksman

0 Jul 28, 2011

Protect Your iPad Data With a Passcode

A recent article on article on GigaOm detailed the procedure for setting a secure passcode on your iPad.   Although it's a very simple proc…

Started by Sam Gliksman

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Dorn

RSS

About

Sam Gliksman created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Sam Gliksman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service