iPads in Education

Innovating education with technology.

iPad Device Management (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If students share ipads, is it possible to make "accounts"

I'd rather use "Numbers" for data collection and manipulation, but can students save personal data securely to the iPad or are we forced…

Started by Chele Behrens

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Kristi Meeuwse

1:1 iPad apps

Has anyone used a server or cloud to keep all apps available for a school. We are planning on implementing iPads 1:1 in our grades K-2 and…

Started by Sarah Lopez

1 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Troy Reynolds

Syncing multiple iPads to one computer

Hello. This question has been partially addressed but if somebody with experience doing this can give a more detailed description of the pr…

Started by brad wright

29 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Bettye Anne Older

Cloning iPads

The one problem I have with the iPad, and the one issue I don't see anyone bringing up (maybe it isn't an issue?) is the idea of cloning. W…

Started by Christopher Casal

15 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

iPad imaging

Can I image one iPad and send it to 15 others?  I put my apps into folders and want to organize it similarly on the class set (news, music,…

Started by Brandt Schneider

3 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

New to iPad integration in Schools - need help

I am a technology teacher in a middle school that mostly runs PC. i need help with integrating and setting up 200 iPads that we received as…

Started by Brenda Hauff

4 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Brenda Hauff

iCloud

Has anyone started using iCloud with their iPads in school? Please let us know whether there were any glitches, problems, etc.

Started by Michele Velthuizen

5 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Tina

Proxy server setup + safari vs 3rd party browser

Hello!   My students are taking their iPads home with them so I needed a way to control their internet content at home.  I decided to use R…

Started by Joshua Gold

0 Oct 19, 2011

RSS

About

Sam Gliksman created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Sam Gliksman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service