iPads in Education

Innovating education with technology.

iPad Device Management (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPad Asset Management Solutions

We just rolled out 1100 iPads to individual students in our nine schools. The distribution was tracked through an excel spreadsheet. This h…

Started by Mike Guerena

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Henry Geller

iOS Management Strategies

I work in the technology department for a K12 district. We are in the early stages of planning an iPad deployment. I was wondering if there…

Started by Joe Y

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tom Olson

looking for a way to create an instant wirless network from a hardwired ethernet drop.

I'm looking for a way to create an instant wirless network from a hardwired ethernet drop. Does anyone know of a quality device I can use t…

Started by lucascittadino

2 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Smith, Jeffrey R

Mobile Device Management

I'm currently running into an issue with Mobile Device Management in Lion Server with remotely managing the new 30 unit iPad cart our schoo…

Started by Frank Garufi Jr.

2 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Smith, Jeffrey R

Configurator for Check -in/Check- out

Is anyone using Configurator to check in and out devices to specific students? If so, how long does the check in check out process take for…

Started by Amanda

0 Sep 11, 2012

Theft Protection

Those that have ipad devices in classrooms, what are you using for theft protection - or is there no such thing?  

Started by JW

3 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Stephen Hunt

How to get and share ebook novels in school

(Cross posted in TICL Ning Discussion) Hello, We are about to embark on a 6th grade 1 to 1 iPad initiative in our school. Along with the ma…

Started by Juli Olson

0 Jun 26, 2012

Itunes library back ups

We will be reimaging our desktops this summer and I am not sure how to go about backing up the Itunes accounts for the ipads, or if that is…

Started by JW

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by JW

Smart wifi way to access student iPad projects that have been "Saved to iTunes"

Apologies if this is common knowledge, but my guess is that you won't have tried it... Many of the Schools that I work with here in the UK…

Started by julian coultas

0 Jun 22, 2012

Wireless syncing through steel carts?

I have a steel cart for locking up my classroom iPads. We are syncing with a hub controlled in our tech center but I wondered if anyone has…

Started by Stephen Hunt

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by JW

RSS

About

Sam Gliksman created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Sam Gliksman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service