iPads in Education

Innovating education with technology.

General (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPads in the School Library

How are iPads and technology changing the role of your school library? If you were building a new school today, would you build a library a…

Started by Sam Gliksman

5 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Vic D'Sims

iPads in Math and Science

I thought it may be interesting to start a discussion around some of the more innovative learning activities occurring with mobile technolo…

Started by Sam Gliksman

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Greg Port

Instructional Leader Spain Park High School Hoover City Schools

Has your school administered an assessment that seeks to evaluate the effectiveness of using iPads in the classroom?  If so, what did the d…

Started by Cheryl Morrow

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Sam Gliksman

Teachers Sharing: iPads and High School Social Studies

Looking for an iPad-integrating high school SS teacher(s) who'd be interested in sharing how their classrooms and practice have shifted sin…

Started by Andrea B

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Andrea B

School iPad Implementation Survey

I have created a survey that will allow all the different schools/districts using iPads in their schools to share information amongst each…

Started by Mike Guerena

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Haol Yao

Volume purchasing program and Apple config tool

New to the Apple Config tool and using it to push our purchases from the Volume Purchasing site. I have 3 different schools with 70 ipads t…

Started by JW

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Daniel Atha

Looking to mass sync over 40 iPads

We're getting a shipment of over 40 iPads at our school and we're looking to sync them all.  The Bretford cart seems to sync only up to 30…

Started by Eric Mahan

16 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Chris Mott

Questionnaires

I am wanting to make a questionnaire/survey document that the students complete and the results can then be syncd back to one main machine…

Started by Peter Lewis

4 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Audun

Need some suggestions for my Higher Ed class

Hello all! I'm covering iPads in my undergrad digital tools course tomorrow night. The overall theme of the course is global collaboration.…

Started by Kyle Calderwood

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Kyle Calderwood

Free App for Creating Comics on IPad and other

Hello, Any suggestion for an app for middle schoolers for creating comics? So far I have found Comics Head Lite....Any others? Also what ar…

Started by Marisa Phirangee

0 Feb 27, 2013

RSS

About

Sam Gliksman created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Sam Gliksman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service